Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Choi ji yun /page 24 Item B-2 / summer session 2017


Main idea : birth-order theory is always not accurate, especially in the case of me and my boyfriend
Support 1 : According to the birth-order theory middle child less likely to take inniticative. Besides, middle one act aggressively. This is not true

 (1) I am middle child.  I usually takes initiative when we have a appointment, like that what we are going to eat, what movie we are going to watch
(2) And when we fight, I acts really agressively like a fighter.
Support 2 : my boy friend is only child. According to the birth-order theroy the only child is most comfortable when alone. This is sometimes true but sometimes not
(1) he sometimes enjoys taking rest alone but sometimes does not stop calling  me and staying with me.
Support 3 : According to the birth-order theroy middles marry other middle ones becase they need a lot of affection but this is not true
(1) In my case I am not the one who need a lot of affection
(2) I am middle child and my boy friend is only child and we have been together about 2 years now. We love each other and hardly have big fights.
 

1 comment:

  1. It's a good example you have brought up.
    You have made comparisons with the birth-order theory and with the relationship between you and your boyfriend which makes the supporting details more effective.
    The only suggestion I can make is, since you have said the theory is not always accurate, may be you can just pick one side (I think there are more supports for inaccuracy) and focus on only the aspects which are not true for you and your boyfriend's case.
    Overall, you've got many supporting details which you can counter argue to the theory.
    Good luck with the essay!

    ReplyDelete