Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunkyo Kang / pg. 52 initial drafts / summer writing

Miserable Marriage

             Generally, marriage is something like a promise between a man and a woman to love and to live together for the rest of their lives. Perhaps, it is the greatest and the most challenging adventure of human relationships. During a wedding, to celebrate their marriage, they make promises to each other that nothing will split them apart and that they wed each other as husband or wife. It is the most happiest and the exciting moment for those getting married at the beginning and think that only the happiest future awaits them. However, today, there are many divorces around the world: failure in love, because largely due to infidelity, money, and lack of communication.


5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your definition of marriage, especially the part you wrote 'most challenging adventure of human relationships'. It sure is most challenging when I see many cases of married couples. However, I am curious about what you really want to say. I felt your paragraph was a introduction because the title and only the last sentence is saying about negative points. If you are going to write just one paragraph, I think it would be better to concentrate on either side of the marriage.
    -Kim Chaeha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Kim taekim
    I agree about your idea that "Perhaps, it's the greatest and the most challenging adventure," You also said that "However, today, there are many divorces around the world: failure in love, because largely due to infidelity, money, and lack of communication." If I have to suggest something, I think it would be better if you give us more examples of your last sentence. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is great. I also write about the cause of divorce,and the reasons are very similar to me, such as money and communication. It would be great that write the conclusion in more details. I think this is about the first paragraph of your overall writing. It needs mor specific examples/ Yun junghwan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure whether a marriage is an exciting event to have, but I agree on the point that most of the marriages are ruined because of lack of communication.

    ReplyDelete