Sunday, June 25, 2017

Kim taekmin / Chapter 2 initial draft / Summer 56

I think the term love need to be divided largely into two different definitions, which is the love of the parents for their children and the love that lovers have on each other. My definition about love of the parents is this "Strong affection which would never be lost." I think the parent's love is the strongest love and the love which would never be gone. They give their child love without any conditions which resembles the Christ. Second, is the lover's love. I divided this from the parent's love because even though lovers care and love their partners so much they need romantic interest on the start. That makes it different from the unconditional love of the parents. So, my definition of the lover's love is this "Strong affection between lovers created by romantic interests.  

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your definitions and your decision to divide love into two sections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when I read the topic about defining love, I found it too broad and too many things to say about it. You have defined well by splitting it to two definitions and was easy to understand your writing.
    If I have to makes suggestions, you may ommit the very beginning "I think" because obviously it is your thought since you are writing. So you can begin with by saying, "The term love need to be..."

    ReplyDelete