Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hyunho Jung/page24 B-2/Summer writing

Forer does not always correct when she explains about personal characters in accordance with different birth orders.

1. First of all, there are personal or scientific evidences that does not falls into her category of birth order influences. Therefore, finding those examples in detail should be done.

2. To follow suit, I should add my own experiences as an only child to clarify how my cases contradict to Forer's argument about the characteristics of the only child.

3. Furthermore, I need to add that birth order is not the biggest factor of shaping one's character or behavior. This can be done by searching studies done by prestigious institutions.

4. I would conclude my sentence by paraphrasing the topic sentence and stating it at the very end of my essay.

2 comments:

  1. You main idea is easy to understand and is clear which is good. Also you seem to know exactly what you'll be talking about in each paragraph as your supporting ideas are strong on its own. For example number 3 seems like a strong supporting idea.

    Joo Hyun Jung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Kim taekmin
    I think you have a good point. I would like to read about your personal example that you said you are going to write on your later work.

    ReplyDelete