Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hana Lee/page40/summer session

D-3

Do you admire the young wife?

 

  I think the wife is admirable. I understand that the wife is tired quarreling with her husband over and over. Staying in marriage can be hard especially when there are personality differences, financial problems, lack of communication, or too much arguing. Despite the struggle of her marriage, the wife tries to find a way to save it. I feel that she would do anything just to make her marriage happy and strong again. I think everything has its ups and downs, and it is important not to give up on something that matters to you.



2 comments:

  1. I agree with your idea and I also adimire young woman don't give up on her rough marriage. But I think ot would be better if you write more details .
    YiJing Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the conclusion of not giving up in this text. The paragraph is clear and brief, that makes reading easier.

    ReplyDelete