Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Inessa Kim/page 24/June 21/11:25


For the writing topic I chose my parents for example to discuss the 3rd question from the Item A on page 24.
Living together more than 20 years, my parents can be a good example to show the successful couple, what makes them match to each other according to birth order factors. My father is a middle child and tends to think that he is more capable than his younger sister and even the oldest brother. He is also very responsible and likes to control everything. He likes to keep everything clean and to eat deliciously. That's why the best match for him was a woman who cooks well and skilfully manages household chores. My mother is the oldest child so she practically helped her parents to brought up her three madcap younger brothers. That is why she is very good at housework and knows how to please capricious men (like her brothers and husband) when it comes to cooking and caring of them. She's been raised in poor family and as the oldest child, she had to help her parents a lot with maintaining, that's why she always wanted her children to grow up in wealthy enough family and not having such disaster she's been lived through. Now she satisfies her life being a housewife, not working at all, but still living in a not beggarly conditions. My father does the work, and my mother does her work at home. Both happy and satisfied.
Отправлено со смартфона Samsung Galaxy.

2 comments:

  1. Dooseok Lee / Summer writingJune 22, 2017 at 12:09 PM

    I enjoyed your writing! The topic about couples seemed interesting at first, but I felt it rather difficult, so I chose another topic. But I see that you've handled it perfectly. I liked that you brought up your parents' example to explain the topic. I agree that there is a right match in the couples depending on the birth order. Last but not least, your writing wasn't full of unnecessary phrases or expressions, thus making it clear to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is well written. It gives information that couples can really match because of their birth order. -Hana Lee

    ReplyDelete