Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hana Lee  

    In the reading, "How Your Birth Order Influences Your Life Adjustment," Pamela Withers writes how the birth order affects the behavior of a person. The author gives specific description of each sibling and explain why they are different from each other. After reading, I think the most difficult is being an only child. Growing up alone can be lonely because he does not have any sibling to bond with and he cannot share his feelings and thoughts to somebody he can trust. He would also have to take care of his parents when they get older all by himself. Moreover, when they are no longer around, he will be left alone without having anyone to love and care for him.

 

3 comments:

  1. I liked that you desided to continue our class' topic. You did well introducing your main idea and supported it as needed. This paragraph was understandable for me and useful to read, and I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you could manage to introduce all ideas in a small paragraph. I agree that the only child might have some difficulties but I don't think that he is lonely because he doesn't have siblings. When a child becomes older he starts developing his relationships with peers and it compensates all the loneliness.

    Tsay Miri

    ReplyDelete
  3. The message that you tried to deliver was great. Perfect main idea and the minor details were greatly backing up. I also agree that the only child must be lonely in that young age of period.

    ReplyDelete