Monday, June 26, 2017

Inessa Kim/page 40/ June 26, summer session

(D)


3) Do you admire the young wife?


The story is obviously a fiction, it tells about brave woman who did impossible thing to get a medicine to make her marriage better. By her courage she proved that her love to her husband is stronger than her fear. It took a big deal of her resolve and patience to get the hair from the lion's tail. She demonstrated in action how deep can be love and what a person can do to save the marriage. In real life not every woman can do such brave deed for her husband. That is why I think this woman is worth of admiration. 


(E)


2) Do women love strongly than men?


I am sure there is no exact and the right answer for this question, because people are different not only because of the gender. As for me, I am sure that in every couple there is always one who loves more than another. And it depends on the couple, not on the one's gender. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree your opinion. The Young wife show her strong and deep love though the brave deed. i can't also find People who do something brave for their love. Do you know some case that a Person do brave action for his or her Lover?
    - Ji Hwan Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Kim taekmin
    (D) I think you made a good point of the wife's courage and love.
    (E) I agree with your point that "every couple there is always one who loves more than another. And it depends on the couple, not on the one's gender." If I have to suggest something, think it would be much better if you state more reasons on your next draft.

    ReplyDelete