Monday, June 26, 2017

Dooseok Lee / Page 40 / Summer session

D-2.
I think the judge was wise enough to guide the young wife into the right way. It was obvious that the young woman still loved her husband. It was the perfect solution for her because there was still much love towards her husband inside her heart. What if the woman was not willing to take the judge's advice? I think if the judge thought the young woman don't lover her husband anymore and truly want a divorce, he would have given out other solutions, such as ways to bring her love back, or maybe he would have brought divorce papers.   
We all have somewhat similar experience in our lives. Conflicts with friends, arguments with parent, troubles with girlfriend, these are things that requires determination, patience, and courage to solve. We lack these values and fail to solve the problem often. Therefore, in order to solve conflicts we should follow the young woman's path and show much endeavor to make relations better. These endeavors don't take away what you have, rather we all can afford them. If you are not willing to, then I think it is okay to end the relationship.

E-2

No, I don't think that women love more deeply than men. There are lots of stories out there telling that man loved woman more and fell in to somewhat a chaos because relationship didn't work. In real life, take my self, for example, have fell into love with someone else more than someone else falling into me. However, I think that there is a time in a relationship when men love women more, and women love men more. The timing is all different case by case, but I think there is a gender difference on relationship between how much you are into your lover, and how long you have dated. I believe that many men tend to fall deeply into their girlfriends right after the relationship started, whereas women do not. Rather, many women often love their boyfriends more and more building trust and making mutual memories.

2 comments:

  1. E-2
    I noticed that you gave reasons why you disagree the notion that women love more deeply than men. I do agree with you that this is on a case-by-case basis. I think this is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-2
    I agree with your opinion,"there is a time in a relation ship when men love women more and vice versa." I think this is true, and agree that normally it is man who tries to win woman's love. Therefore, at the beginning of relationship, men are more deeply into love than women and this position may change overtime.
    Seong Ji Lee

    ReplyDelete