Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lee Hoo Yeop / p.24 B-2 / summer 56

Forer's discussion of birth order has a point but it is not perfect. I would explore what makes it imperfect, which matches with me and which does not match with me.

 

1) To compare what they say with my self-judgment, I would need to describe how I see myself.

 

2) Then I would compare the characteristics formed when I was a kid with Forer's argument.

 

3) However, my personalities have been changing as I grew, I would need to compare it. (Childhood vs Grown up)

And the reason why I changed, which makes the article more reasonable should be included at this part.

 

4) As the personality formed during the childhood did not persist forever, I would argue that Forer's article is only partially right.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting that you will point out Forer's discussion by comparing yourself. I want to ask you whether you will give specific examples about your personality as the time changes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that you first focused on how you view yourself and use that to compare it with the article. Also, I liked it that you had a sentence that summarized your points. Can you tell us how and why your personality changed?
    -Park So Yeon, Summer Session 2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is interesting that you will point out Forer's discussion by comparing yourself. I want to ask you whether you will give specific examples about your personality as the time changes:)
    -Kim Chaeha
    p.s Sorry, I forgot to put my name on this comment

    ReplyDelete