Monday, June 26, 2017

Ji hwan Kim/Page 40/summer 56

Page 40 

Item D

 

3. Do you admire the young wife?

- I want to admire the young wife. She shows her love through the two things. She has afraid for the lion, but she overcomes her fear of lion and success the mission. It is the first event that shows her true love to overcome fear of fierce. I admire her about this work, and agree with her opinion that they should divorce because they fight a lot. If a couple don't love each other and make trouble for each other, then I make sense to the divorce. Although she feels so much angry for her husband's bad habits, she gives up divorcing with him and takes the test. This is the second event of showing her love. We can sometimes criticize our lover and dislike them. She also did same action. But she overcomes the crisis of her couple. I think we should learn about love from the young wife.

 


Item E

 

2. Love doesn't seem to be as important to three of the men in these stories as it is to the women. Is this the way it is in life? Do women love more strongly than men?

- I sure this story is so dramatic. In life people must choose loving someone who they love although they have differences with their lover. I think people can't live without love. Love is the most important factor in life. And I disagree that women love more strongly than men. We can so many episodes or stories of love that a man misses his wife or girlfriend. This story is so limitative. Men also can strongly love someone.


 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your opinion that the young wife has admirable traits. Also, I agree with you that we can't say woman love more or men love more deeply. I think it would be better if you state your main idea in the front. For instance, you could put this sentence, "And I disagree that women love more strongly than men. " in the front to make your writing clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In item E, I think the statement "people can't live without love. Love is the most important factor in life" goes out of your main idea. But I liked how you supported your main idea and the conclusion seems to be finished good.

    ReplyDelete