Wednesday, June 21, 2017

JUST DO IT/ Nam Ha Kim/Chapter 1 Main idea/ Wednesday 5~6

 

If you live in everyday life, you will encounter phrase of 'just do it'. People try to set goals like quitting smoking, dieting, dating and so on. Some people quickly give up and find their own excuse, but some have often overcome the obstacles accomplish their goals and maintain their status. Execution usually comes up with a two-sided image of the achievement and failure of goals. This double edge outcomes can be very influenced by the status and the emotion. 

2 comments:

  1. Dooseok Lee / Summer writingJune 22, 2017 at 12:34 PM

    The writing made me feel lots of things. Qutting smoking and dieting are the goals I set this summer, but haven't seem to be working recently. I should use the execution from today and try to reach my goals expectations. Plus, I wonder how this main idea came out of the free writing from topics in the textbook. Enjoyed your writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dooseok . Thank you for commenting my writing. Hope you start what you have started and reach the goals. And I must have uploaded something mistakenly. I am going to upload it again. Cheers and have a wondy holiday

      Delete