Saturday, June 24, 2017

Kim Nam Ha/ Page 25 first draft/ 2017 Summer 56

 

Youngest child can be spoiled because they get most of the love and care from their parents and siblings. These kind of attention makes youngest child learn to adapt to manipulate other people to achieve their goals and really depends on other people to solve their problems. Children of youngest birth order lives their life with less pressure from the duties that must be done which can be general ways in the family hierarchy. However youngest can be independent and nurturing due to several circumstances. Child's identity can be determined as birth order and also other criteria, such as biological condition, environmental issue to which that is every aspect that can be very effective in every house hold and it is very certain.

 

First, I thought not only the family hierarchy, but also the biological background determines how the child characteristic going to be. For example, first child was born as the half – pint, powerless, this first is called Tim. As he gets older, he will think logically and observe aspects more carefully. As he become 6 years old, he monitors very carefully of other brothers that he finds himself very odd compare to others. And through the school life interacting with other kids, his lack of physical movement and small body makes him vividly noticeable and surely other children will put down on his disability. Tim will keep on losing confidence and becomes introverted. This biological condition is very important that determines child's characteristic.

 

Second, I am the youngest child of my house hold and cannot deny that depending on my family more than my older sister does. My thought of being youngest is that because my parents take care of my problems and hovering over me, I used my family position as a weapon and believed that was not a big deal. I do not have to put efforts into obtain what I wishes for or I can easily deny the obligation that I must do. But in my opinion, environmental circumstances take part of person's characteristic. For example, I had a childhood time in foreign country alone. Neither of my family nor my older sister affected my childhood. In my first attempt of getting along with the guardians is that I had to hide my feelings and had to be mature not to bother 'others'. I no longer had that youngest benefits that I must learn to survive myself alone in the dark. Later I became confident and nurture and I became quickly as an adult, compromising and sharing my stuff with people who I lived together who are not my family. The thesis that were handled in the discussion are quite true but even though I am the youngest one this did not prove that influential of that born order and the parental to my life was not very effective.

 

I believe the author's discussion applies more to the typical family in the united states than to families in general. Every child grow up by the effects of their guardian or the birth order and other surrounding circumstances. The thesis that were handled in the discussion are quite true but the youngest can be responsible, confident, nurturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment