Thursday, June 29, 2017

Kim taekmin / Page 66-67 D&E / Summer56

D-1

I had some questions about this writing because of its settings. I'm not saying that the story itself is hard to understand, but it seems awkward to have the entire family as enemies in these times. I think the writer was inspired by Romeo and Juliet, but the setting seems so strange to me.

 

E-2

I think I can be as good friends with people from another culture as with someone from my own culture, because I think personality is more important than culture when making friends. It may be hard to make good friends if the cultures are exactly opposite, but that would be hard to exist. However, I think there would be some person that fits my taste of friends in any culture.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you response that culture is not a big problem when you make friends. I think adding more detail to your writing will help the readers understand more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you said that the personalityis more important than the cultural background of a person when it comes to making friends. I think it's better if you give more reasons why you believe this. -Hana Lee

    ReplyDelete